Tuesday, January 10, 2012

My favorite books of 2011

Admittedly belated, here are my favorite books from 2011:

1. Running the Books by Avi Steinberg
2. Eleven by Mark Watson
3. Blood Horses by John Jeremiah Sullivan
4. Ghosted by Shaughnessy Bishop-Stall
5. Moonwalking with Einstein by Joshua Foer
6. The Particular Sadness of Lemon Cake by Aimee Bender
7. Unbroken by Laura Hillenbrand
8. Born to Run by Christopher McDougall
9. The Imperfectionists by Tom Rachman
10. Geography of Bliss by Eric Weiner

I disqualified A Barn in New England and Art of Possibility because I've read them both before. THey'd make the list if I hadn't, though.

If there's no link, it's because I haven't written the review yet because I'm running behind. I'll add a link once I write the review.

--Jon

No comments:

Post a Comment